Code Of Conduct
PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT
This code of conduct shall apply to all participants in:
Lalor United Sloga Soccer Club
Any breach thereof may be subject to immediate disciplinary action by authorised Lalor United Sloga Football Club (LUSFC) personnel and/or pursuant to LUSFC, regulations, policies and by-laws including the Football Victorian Grievance, Disciplinary and Tribunal (GDT) By-law. Sanctions include suspension or exclusions from the program.
- I will not engage in the use of crude, bulling, foul or abusive language that may be determined offensive or engage in any conduct detrimental to the image of the game when on or off the field. (Includes teammates, if you’re found offensive automatic dismissal may occur). (REMEMBER TO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK)
- I will refrain from arguing with the referee and/or assistant referees regarding decisions they make. This may lead to 1 week suspension from coaching staff.
- I will treat participants, officials and spectators with respect. I will display good sportsmanship at all times.
- I will play the law of the game.
- I will cooperate with my coach, assistant coach, team manager, teammates and officials. I will always strive to achieve my best in both training and matches. I will listen to coaching staff (the coaches are trying to make you a more accomplished player and ultimately secure your long-term future in the game).
- I will not use any banned substances or drugs of dependence at any time during the program and live a healthy balanced lifestyle.
- I will take full responsibility for my own equipment both training and matches. I will assist the coaches in making sure the equipment is safe and ready to use. I will help make sure OUR facilities are kept clean and tidy after use, this is OUR home.
- I will be punctual at all times and be of smart appearance while representing LUSFC in club uniform.
- I will not wear other team’s apparel while representing LUSFC. Match day I will arrive wearing my full uniform with runners (boots, shin pads, socks will be put on in the changeroom before kick-off).
- I will remember I am always representing myself and LUSFC. I understand high standards of behaviour is expected at all times whilst with LUSFC. I strive to be a ‘Low Maintenance” player and person, as I understand management of myself on and off the field is ultimately down to me.
To download the Players Code of Conduct form, please click the link below